Pilates & Fitness Classes
Schdule | Pricing | Sign Up for a Class | FAQ
about Pilates | Instructors
Pilates is suitable for all ages and abilities.
It is an excellent method, to strengthen,
lengthen, tone and balance muscles. Pilates
improves posture and increases flexibility.
Each session will leave you feeling rejuvenated
with a renewed sense of well-being.
Pilates Plus offers group,
private & semi-private Apparatus (reformer,
chair, spine corrector) & Mat Classes
New clients need to begin
with a private session (even if you have
done Pilates at another studio). In private
sessions the instructor will perform an
assessment, establish goals and design a
program suited to meet your individual needs.
In mat work your main resistance
is the weight of your own body. On the reformer
you work against the weight of springs for
resistance and stability. The reformer can
be assistive as well as resistive. You can
achieve the same results from either the
mat or apparatus work.
• Longer, leaner muscles
• Improves postural problems
• Increases core strength/stability
• Helps prevent injury
• Enhances functional fitness
• Balances strength and flexibility
• Heightens body awareness
• No-impact (easy on joints)
• Can be customized for everyone
from rehab patients to elite athletes
• Complements other methods
• Improves performance in sports/dance
• Improves balance, coordination,